Life at The Steadings affords you a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a home for all seasons…
Inverdunning understand that your home is your castle and are proud to have created tranquil exceptional spaces where you and your family can live, laugh, flourish and grow. Outside the architecture and the finishes echo bygone times, with the white washed walls and slate roofs of the townhouses helping your new home to sit in harmony with the surrounding environment. And what a special environment it is! The Castle Estate consists of mature woodland, parkland, river walks and waterfalls giving you and your family the special gift of privacy, seclusion and a life in the great outdoors.
From the prestigious address to the stunning countryside setting and the high specification within. The Steadings invites you to redefine luxury. There is no aspect of your new home that has been left to chance. The finest raw materials, fixtures and fittings have been sourced and brought together to produce a family home where you and your family can live in ultimate style and comfort, with every inch being crafted with the most careful consideration.
We understand that when it comes to making a house feel like a home, it’s all the details that make the difference. That’s why, wherever we can, you are able to make your details, your choice – of kitchen and bathrooms.* Your perfect kitchen will feature inspiring kitchen design by the award winning Scottish company J.S. Geddes. Meticulous detail and attention to the finer aspects of design will result in a kitchen that will be as individual as you are. Where award winning excellence meets inspirational design and innovative ideas to create a space you can enjoy every day.
As a home owner at The Steadings your home is nestled in the private grounds of the Castle Estate. It’s not just in your home where the feeling of having it all begins – the gardens are superb and have either a woodland periphery or rolling landscape views. Ownership allows you full rights to the shared assets of the private Sundrum Estate including the newly refurbished tennis court, fishing in the estate rivers and peaceful private woodland walks. The estate is fully maintained and looked after by the residents committee and factoring agent.
- Poggenphol kitchens by J S Geddes with choice of colours, worktops & handles**
- Choice of glass splash back panelling
- Stainless steel oven and separate integrated microwave
- Four burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Dish washer
- Washing machine
Warmth & Comfort
- Traditional log burner in lounge
- Gas Central Heating System
- Thermostatic valves on each radiator
- Double Glazed windows
Security & Safety
- Windows throughout with lock handles
- Mains connected smoke alarm
- Multilever locking system to all front doors
- External lights situated at front doors and patios
IT & Electrical
- Satellite wiring installed in each house
- BT Points are located in Lounge,Kitchen, Hall and all Bedrooms
Bathrooms and En-suites
- High Performance showers
- Porcelanosa sanitary ware and tiling
- Shaver point in en-suite
- Full height tiling in bathrooms and en-suites
- Oak Panelled Veneer Doors throughout
- Chrome ironmongery throughout
- Painted white skirtings and facings throughout
- Cornicing throughout to all main rooms
- Fully Turfed front and rear gardens
- All homes built with a 10 year building warranty from Premier Guarantee
- Ownership gives each resident full rights to the shared assets of private Sundrum Estate including newly refurbished tennis courts, fishing in estate rivers, private walks etc. The estate is fully maintained and looked after by the residents committee and factoring agent.
*Where building programme allows. **Subject to build dates. Imagery used is for illustrative purposes and may not indicate actual finishes of chosen properties, contact sales agent for further information.